DeWayne and Joy

DeWayne and Joy

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bedroom Shots

Well, it’s cold again today, but at least the wind isn’t blowing here in McAlester.  So I haven’t ventured out at all today, but I’m looking forward to Ginger’s visit this afternoon.  She mentioned bringing Casey to play on the playground here at the Famcamp, so we’ll get to see him too. 

Oh yeah, the bedroom shots.  Since I’m staying in and staying warm today, I’ve been watching out the bedroom window for anything moving and picture worthy.  Here’s a sample of what I’ve seen so far:
Squirrel 001
Cardinals 002
Cardinals 019
Cardinals 008
Cardinals 027
Cardinals 029
Cardinals 033
Pine cones 005
I’m looking forward to warmer weather!  I want to take the camera out to the main road to get some good shots of the deer and turkey.  We retrieved the tripod from storage when we were in Texas, so I may be able to use it as well. 

Not much going on right now, so that’s all folks!  See ya next time, but in the meantime…….

HAPPY TRAILS!

2 comments:

  1. No need to go outside and freeze when you can get such good shots right from the window! Stay Warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots especially the Cardinal. We hear you are getting some cold rain and wind. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete