DeWayne and Joy

DeWayne and Joy

Friday, October 29, 2010

Las Vegas

We only had about a hundred miles to cover yesterday, so we arrived in Las Vegas in time for lunch.  Although this is the fifth time we’ve been to Vegas since we married, it’s the first time we have driven in, instead of flying in. 

I need to make this short so I can get some breakfast, a shower, and get ready to move on, so I’ll post the only five pictures that I took yesterday as we made it to Vegas and into the RV park.
Las Vegas 001
Las Vegas 002
Las Vegas 003
Las Vegas 004
Las Vegas 005
We ate at Sam’s Town buffet and did some gambling, but didn’t do any winning, unfortunately.  The RV park is really nice and has 500 slots for RV’s.  The weather is warm and beautiful here and we hope it stays that way as we work our way eastward. 

Anyway, that’s about all the news and I need to get busy, so THAT’S ALL FOLKS!  (for now)

I may get some more pictures before we leave town, so stay tuned.  In the meantime……

HAPPY TRAILS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment